Terms and Conditions of the Site baneasa.ro
1. Content of the Site
1.1. The information published on the Site is general information about Baneasa Shopping City (property of Baneasa Developments), and its partners and other information considered by Baneasa Developments as being of real interest to users.
1.2. Baneasa Developments is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site, its design and content and of all Trademarks registered under its name and published on the Site.
1.3. The user is obliged to respect all the intellectual property rights of Baneasa Developments and of its partners promoted on the Site, as stipulated by the applicable laws in force.
2. Use of the Site
2.1. The User undertakes to access and use the Site for purposes and in ways that do not constitute an abusive use.
3. Limitation of Liability of Baneasa Developments SRL
3.1. Baneasa Developments is not and can not be held responsible for the damages caused by the errors, inaccuracy or failure to update theinformation published on the Site and which come from external sources.
3.2. If the prices or other information about products / promotions displayed on the site are inaccurate, including because they were wrongly entered in the database, we reserve the right to cancel the promotion and to inform the customer by telephone / e-mail as soon as possible about the error occurred.
3.3.Also, between the images that are displayed on the Site by way of example and the products supplied, there can be differences in terms of accuracy or due to changes of characteristics or design that are made without prior notice.
3.4. Baneasa Developments reserves the right to supplement and modify at any time, any information on the Site.
3.5. Any problem caused by the products / services presented on the Site will be settled amicably within 15 days from the date of written notification of the problem by the user.
3.6. Baneasa Developments is not liable for any losses, costs, claims, expenses or other liabilities if they are directly caused by the failure to comply with these Terms.
3.7. Baneasa Developments is not liable for the damages caused by malfunctions of the Site as well as those resulting from the inability to access certain links on the Site.
3.8. Use of the Internet browser. Baneasa Developments guarantees optimal use of the Site with an Internet Explorer browser of at least version 8.
This policy describes how Baneasa Developments uses and processes personal data collected from you as part of your interaction with us. These interactions can be linked to: the website www.baneasa.ro (including the mobile version), newsletters, information desk from Baneasa Shopping City, our accounts on social media etc. Also, this Policy applies to personal data collected from you when you make use of other benefits available to clients and visitors of Baneasa Shopping City. For more information on City iLove app, please access and read https://www.baneasa.ro/termeni-si-conditii-city-ilove
(1) Baneasa Developments is Data Controller
Baneasa Developments S.R.L. is a data controller and determines independently and legitimately the means and purposes of processing personal data.
(2) Personal Data are collected for specified purposes
Baneasa Developments tries continuously to build and improve the relationship with its clients. That’s why we have created multiple communication channels allowing us to offer you the best experience with Baneasa Shopping City.
Depending on each specific case, we may collect the following personal data:
• Identification details such as name, surname, personal identification number, series and number of identity card/passport, issuing day and issuer name, place and date of birth, citizenship and nationality, residence, gender etc;
• Contact details such as correspondence address, e-mail, phone number;
• Professional/job details such as, employer name, nature and domain of activity;
• Shopping history and preferences such as type of products that you appreciate or that you use to buy;
• Transaction data such as purchase data with regards to Gift Cards and payment method;
• Other data necessary for performing our activity such as vehicle registration number in order to ensure access to our underground parking. In specific cases, we can process other information that is necessary for safely carrying out our activity or our legitimate interest (for example, video surveillance).
We collect personal data for specified purposes:
• your visit to Baneasa Shopping City
Baneasa Developments collects your personal data in order to make your experience with Baneasa Shopping City as safe and great as possible.
We implemented a video surveillance system to ensure the safety of our visitors inside Baneasa Shopping City (signage is placed around the area under surveillance). This surveillance system is also placed in the parking lot (for more information on the subject, please acces and read The Organisational and Operational Rules for the Tax Parking System available at https://www.baneasa.ro/sites/default/files/regulament-de-organizare-si-functionare-a-sistemului-de-parcare-cu-taxa.pdf
In order to process your request or complaints, you are required to identify yourself when you reach us through the information desk or through the other available communication channels.
• buying a Gift Card
Baneasa Developments offers to its clients the possibility to purchase Gift Cards which can be used only in Baneasa Shopping City. In order to comply with legal obligations, when buying the card, clients are required to prove their identity by filling in and signing a dedicated form. Identifying yourself in this situation is mandatory and, in specific cases, where we have to comply with anti money laundering legislation, we shall request and withhold identification document copies (not until we explain to you the applicable legal provisions)
Usage data of the Gift Card will be processed for statistical purposes.
• accessing our website www.baneasa.ro and using the City iLove app
Baneasa Developments provides you useful information about Baneasa Shopping City, also on the available events and promotions, including information related to Grand Cinema & More. Furthermore, in order to offer a greater experience to our users, we developed the City iLove app that is meant to reward their loyalty and to make available to them special benefits and discounts. More details on Terms and Conditions of the City iLove app: https://www.baneasa.ro/termeni-si-conditii-city-ilove
The cookies containing your personal information are uploaded but are not functional unless you expressly consent to it. Following your consent, these cookies are available for 6 months. Cookies are used for marketing and analytical purposes.
Using every communication channel, Baneasa Development provides you the possibility to keep up with the most important events and promotions related to Baneasa Shopping City and allows you to register for our newsletter. We shall communicate through the channels indicated by you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime, either by accessing the dedicated link or by using our Contact data.
• Baneasa Development on social media
You can reach Baneasa Development by social media.
Lastly, we note that in performing its activities, Baneasa Developments does not use automated means which leads to an automated decision producing legal effects. However, we process your data in order to create your profile so we can communicate more efficiently with you.
(3)Specific rights in what concerns personal data
Unless the law applicable provides otherwise, you have the following rights:
- right to access - the right to obtain from Baneasa Developments confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information on the processing;
- right to rectification - the right to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate data or the correction of incomplete data;
- right to erasure/right to be forgotten - the erasure of personal data concerning you whenever the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed and there is no other legal ground for the processing, the personal data have been unlawfully processed or the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation;
- right to restriction of processing where (i) you challenge the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data while you request the restriction of their use instead; (iii) Baneasa Developments no longer needs the personal data for its purposes of the processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether our legitimate groundsoverride your rights;
- right to object – unless Baneasa Developments demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- right to data portability - the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Baneasa Developments for the purposes indicated in this Policy, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP);
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless is necessary for performance of the employment agreement or is authorised by law.
Except for the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP), all user specific rights may be exercised through a request sent to https://www.baneasa.ro/contact-us -baneasa-shopping city.
Where appropriate, Baneasa Developments can request the data subject, who wishes to exercise his rights, to identify himself in order to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data that are provided.
(4) Disclosing personal data to recipients
In order to enable the performance of the activities with regards to the purposes of processing detailed above, Baneasa Developments may provide personal data to third parties, including:
• operational service providers, such as delivery services, telecommunication services, IT, payment services, processing, training, storage, archive, investigation services related to client assistance;
• any business partner, investor, assignee (current or potential) in order to enable the transaction of commercial assets (such as mergers, acquisitions, debt or sales);
• professional consultants, such as auditors or lawyers;
• regulatory authorities, professional bodies and/or public authorities for compliance with applicable regulations.
Baneasa Developments does not perform any transfers outside EU, unless there are adequate security measures in place.
(5) Keeping the personal data for no longer than is necessary for our purposes or for the period required by law
Your data shall be kept for the period of time necessary for complying with specific legal obligations applicable to our domain of activity or according to applicable statute of limitations or for the time provided by archive law provisions (for example, for records and other financial and accounting documents)
(6) Implementing appropriate technical measures to ensure the security of personal data
Baneasa Developments has in place security measures in order to protect personal data, therefore, starting from the moment you communicate your information, your personal data are protected online and offline. All personal data are processed through a secured webpage using en SSL encryption system marked with a small lock icon. For more information on applicable security standards, you can access the „Help” section.
(7) This Policy may be amended from time to time
Baneasa Developments may amend this Policy from time to time when appropriate. Any change shall be communicated to our visitors by posting the updated version on https://baneasa.ro/en/termeni-si-conditii.